Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just Life...






Wow, this semester has been intense. I'm always working on some kind of project. I have two due this Thursday, and tomorrow is Kevin's Birthday. Oh yeah, and I didn't make it to the finals of the Loreal project I was working on, but at this point I think it was probably for the better because I'm so busy. I'm on an intramural co-ed volleyball team right now with some kids in my complex, and last week we played our first game. We killed them.. I felt kind of bad for them... It was fun though. On Monday night, a big group of us went to a corn maze in the shape of american idol runner up David Archuletta, we couldn't actually tell if it looked like him, because it was dark, but we kinda got lost and ended up coming out at the "kiddie maze" entrance. We went on a hike last Sunday and took some pictures of the fall scenery, it was amazing. I will put some on here...

No comments: