Saturday, November 01, 2008

Kevin's Birthday and Halloween





So, Kevin's 19th birthday was Monday, and he had two surprise parties... kinda funny. We got a video from one, and some pictures from the other. I believe his camera is currently broken, which is why he hasn't posted for a while. He told me he was the tinman for Halloween, but I haven't seen any proof. Kayla Goldman and her family are out visiting from Indiana so she came with Brent and I and we were Willie Wonka and the Oompa Loompas... Some people didn't know what we were... then they figured it out.. Kinda sad... I thought I looked pretty Oompa Loompa...y.. Oh yeah, Monday we did a service project for kids in hospitals and care homes and other places like that. We made them Halloween treat bags and little activity books and stuff. It was fun.. :)

No comments: