Monday, September 01, 2008

School!

School starts tomorrow! Wow! I'm a senior. Unfortunately it probably isn't my last year of school. I'm one of those lucky ones who get to be a super senior! Lucky right? I guess that's what I get for changing my mind so many times. Sometimes I wish things were just a little easier, but then it wouldn't be as rewarding when its finished right? I have seventeen credits as of right now, but I'm thinking about dropping at least one class to make it a little easier on myself. I will make my final decision after tomorrow or maybe Wednesday. Anyways, our apartment is nice, and I like my roommates. I have 3 of them and we all just met for the first time upon moving into this apartment. They are all juniors. Shawndeen is from Kansas City and is majoring in Math Education. Donalee is from northern Washington and is majoring in Biology. She plans to graduate in April and wants to play with dolphins when she graduates. Anna is from Maryland and is majoring in English. We all get along really well and are all pretty laid back so it should be a good year. Also, good news, THEY ARE CLEAN!!!! There is a bad side to that though, I might not have any roommate horror stories from this year. :) Oh yeah, Guess what?! THERE IS SNOW ON THE MOUNTAIN! Yeah, you better believe it, we had the first snow on the mountain this morning, SEPTEMBER 1!!! It isn't supposed to snow yet... boo! :(

No comments: