Friday, August 29, 2008

NSO at BYU!

Well, I'm at BYU! I didn't know if that would ever come or not. And sometimes I wondered if I wanted it or not. But I'm here! I love it! It's so cool to see mountains everywhere you go! Also, this week was New Student Orientation (NSO). It has been a blast. I've met some awesome people. I don't know most of their names but hopefully I will soon. Tomorrow is the last night of NSO and I'm really bumbed but it's going to be amazing because it's a dance! My group was Purple 7. We wrote songs, made signs and all of it was just because we wanted to! NSO didn't have groups make cheers or anything. The most amazing part is how well we bonded. I think that with the right people and the right situations (and the right games) can bring people together in such an amazing way. I am very glad that the Lord was kind enough to give me another perfect group of people here at NSO. Classes start next week (eek) and I'm way excited, and also not at the same time......I just wrote "way excited" I think that's a Utah thing....oh no. Anyway. I'm in a really good mood and I love it here but I miss all of you back home too.

No comments: