Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Day 1

So, Kevin and I had interesting first days. The IRS contacted me yesterday to tell me I didn't sign my tax form and that I had to submit another one within ten days. Well, with all the moving back and forth I misplaced my tax form so, I had to request another one, which the IRS recording said would take 10-15 days to arrive. Yeah, well, about 3 minutes after I got off the phone with the IRS mom found a copy of my form, so it worked out, but it was stressful for a few. The Aguirres will be happy to know that I'm 2 for 2. Both of the classes I have attended so far have contained BYU basketball players and they are both good. :) Kevin's first day was just as interesting, we walked to class together because we both have it at ten, then Kevin came home to try to fix his Spanish class, because for some reason it had no classroom or building posted online. He eventually found out that in order to take that class he had to be living in Spanish housing, which is a little strange since the computer let him sign up, and there was nothing online about that particular requirement. Seems like a weird thing to forget to mention. He eventually signed up for a Human Development class, but he doesn't know if he is keeping it or not. We'll see. I have 17 credits right now, and I'm trying to figure out what to do with them all.. yucky!

1 comment:

Jeff Rothert said...

you do so well on keeing up the blog. The videos blog didn't work.
Mom.