Sunday, August 10, 2008

California Trip






I went to California in July to visit Brent and hang out and see the sites. I guess I got lucky cause it wasn't smoky really at all, and it was overall pretty good weather. We went to San Francisco a few times as well as Lake Tahoe and Sacramento. I got to add two temples to my checkoff list, Oakland and Sacramento. Also, Kevin and I are leaving this Thursday to head out to Utah for school. We are excited but, ready to go. :) Here are some pictures of my trip. We will have to teach mom and dad how to use this site so they can keep it updated while we are gone. p.s. Kevin now has the cell phone since he will be out at school, so if you try to call my parents on it, you will probably get Kevin :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.