Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Kevin's Summer

We'll my summer has been somewhat unpredictable. First the family went to Nauvoo then I repacked and went to Chicago with the Jazz band. We received a superior rating and I received best soloist! We saw Wicked a musical about the Witches of Oz and we also went to the Shed Aquarium. The award ceremony was at 6 Flags which was a blast. After that I was supposed to start a job but that fell through Monday morning so I started looking for a job and decided at the last minute to go to scout camp for a couple of days since I wasn't doing anything before going to my cousin Jana's wedding. Since then I have continued to look for a job and I have worked on things here at home impatiently waiting for Youth Conference and Especially For Youth (both are church camps that the LDS church puts on). The Youth here in Vincennes (and Mark from Jasper) are doing an act for the Variety Show at EFY and we have been practicing for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.