Friday, June 27, 2008

Fireflies





Our family went to a little town in Illinois called Nauvoo in May. Its an old town that the pioneers lived in. It is very historical for the LDS church. Brent was able to come with us, we had a lot of fun. It was Brent's first time being outside of the western half of the United States (other than Florida) so we had fun showing him the mid-west. He got lucky because the humidity was very low while he was out here except for the few days that it rained. He missed all the intense rain we had earlier in the spring. He also got to experience lightning bugs for the first time. It is definitely something that I never realized I missed until I was back in Indiana for the summer. Its amazing how amusing those things can be. There were only a few here when he was here, but Kevin managed to catch one that was hanging out in the grass. Anyways, I guess I should stop boring you with the details and just show you the pictures.

No comments: