Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Little By Little






Ok, since I haven't written since the ancient days, I'm going to update little by little. Hmm.. I guess I should start at around Christmas since I haven't posted since like... October.. I went home for Christmas... It was a really nice break, and it was pretty nice outside as well. Mom and I went through some stuff of Grandma's since she moved to Maryland and she found the red clown nose. Dad found it too later. No, it was not a coordinated event. Kinda funny. I got my hair cut.. woo! Um... I don't have much else to say about christmas. I got a new computer because mine was about to blow up. It's huge though, a 17" laptop. I finally got a carrying bag for it this week after like... 4 months. Word of advice, if you get a laptop, it is impossible to get a carrying case for a 17" that is under like $80. So go for a little smaller :)

No comments: