Friday, April 18, 2008

Spur-of-the-Moment Party








































Let me tell you, having a "Spur-of-the-Moment party" with a bunch of crazy friends is pretty awesome. This actually happened last month by the way. If you think these pictures are crazy, you should have seen it WITHOUT the camera. It was crazy. We played this game called the Sound Game. It was crazy awesome. Also, we played this game called Ghetto Land. (Well it was just a really old version of Candy Land). We also played twister and hung out with Pooh as you can see. Oh, who was there. Well, I was there obviously. Alec Garrett and Emma Bowan (scary Pooh picture), Nathan Garrett (the smaller lamp shade), Jacob Bowman (on the treadmill), and Marisa Aguirre. Oh, we also played Ya...which was turned into Oi for a while. That was a blast. Um...I'm trying to remember it all...oh yeah we watched some of the really dumb movies I've made an we ate No Bake cookies that I made. Jacob played Perfection (Anyone remember "POP! Goes Perfection!"?) Um...I think that's about it...but I've never had so much fun in my life...well, maybe not but I think you get the point.

No comments: