Friday, November 23, 2007

Catch up!

Sorry I haven't been doing so well with this blog thing this year. I will try to be better at it. Hm... lots of stuff has been happening, I guess I will start with the most recent. Happy Thanksgiving! For those who haven't heard, Kevin was recently accepted into BYU so it looks like he will be joining me out here next semester. He is really excited. For Thanksgiving my family back home went to visit my Grandma (who now lives in Maryland with my Aunt and Uncle) and about a half an hour after they got there she was rushed to the hospital because she got sick. They have diagnosed it with bronchitis and acute pneumonia at the very tip of her lungs. Hopefully she is ok, because her asthma isn't going to appreciate that. School is EXTREMELY busy right now. I have a 20 page advertising project due in about a week and a half or two weeks. It is a book full of advertising strategy for Burton snowboards. A team and I are basically making an entire campaign for Burton. It's a pretty cool project, but very time consuming. I also have a 10-12 page research project due coming up, and a revised paper due on Tuesday. In addition to that I have an advertising file, with about 50 or more ads due, plus finals, and mid-terms, and all the other fun stuff teachers seem to throw at you right at the same time. I like feeling busy though, I almost seem to get more done that way. I just got over another "outbreak" of the Lupus. It seems like every time I come off the medicine, the Lupus comes back. They are doing some testing to see if they can switch my meds and see if that will help it stay in remission (so to speak). Um... for Halloween this year my roommates and some of our friends were the characters from the game clue. I was Mrs. Peacock and Brent was Reverend Green. It's so funny how much people come out of their shells and do outrageous things for Halloween. Um... I also carved pumpkins this year for the first time in ages! It was a lot of fun and I was pretty excited about my final turn out, which was a castle (Not a head with hair like mom thought :)) I also got the chance to go see a very cool Hindu temple in Spanish Fork a few months ago. It was really interesting to hear their beliefs and see their temple. I guess it is the biggest of that kind in the United States. Pretty cool huh? That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure there is much more going on though.... I'll be better at keeping this thing updated so that I don't have to write a book each time. :)

No comments: