Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Newness



I am happy to report that I am FINALLY moved and almost settled into my new apartment. I also got a new job at Deseret Book in the University Mall a little bit from my apartment and I'm finally done with my sophomore year! I guess that is supposed to mean I have two years left, but I don't know how well that will go. My new apartment is huge and it's pretty. I have some pictures of right outside of my patio door. It connects to an indoor solarium with a pool and a sand volleyball court. It is supposed to get cold again here. A storm is coming in that is supposed to drop our temperatures back into the 50s and 60s. Fun fun!! Here are the pictures...

1 comment:

Joni said...

Heidi, this looks like a beautiful place to live! Congrats on your apartment and your job at Deseret Book. What an awesome place to work! (I couldn't do it, because my whole paycheck would be spent right there in the store!)

I hope you have a wonderful summer in Utah. (I don't know about you, but I really don't miss the humidity of S. Indiana. UGH!)

Take care.

Love,
Joni