Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Only three weeks left!





There are only three weeks left of this semester, including finals week. I can't believe how fast the year went. I have had tons of fun, but I don't feel like I should be a junior already. So much has happened this year, I was diagnosed with Lupus, I changed my major, I have been dating someone for about six months. It's been an amazing year. My roommates are amazing, but there is a little tension with one of them. Angela and I are going to be living together next year. We are a little farther away from campus but, that's ok because we will have our own rooms and it doesn't hurt to walk a little farther. My family was here for Kevin's spring break last week. They left early Saturday morning. It was a lot of fun and it was good to see everyone since I won't be going home for the summer. At least not as of right now. I will be looking for a job in a few weeks for the spring and summer. I don't know if I will be working full time or part time yet because I'm going to school part time as well. Here are some pictures of from when my family was here.

2 comments:

Joni said...

I'm not sure... but I think your boyfriend is putting his finger in your dad's rear-end in one of these pictures. Ouch.

Hi Rothert Family!

-Joni

Unknown said...

I look ALOT younger in these pictures...