Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Break!!

So we don't have spring break here at the great ole' BYU but... my family is coming to visit me for their spring break this week. They will be here like Monday or Tuesday. Crazy! We have like less than a month left of school too... that's also pretty crazy. Angela and I are living together next year, Jessica is getting married... maybe, and Kimberlee is studying abroad in Vienna for the first semester and who knows what the second semester. I screwed up my knee again this week and was on crutches for a few days but now I just have to wear a brace which is not any fun either. Oh well, hopefully it will get better soon. Anyways, everyone should check out my other "political" blog I am doing for a chance at a scholarship. It's kinda way out of my normal box but... I'm trying it out. I get points for people viewing it. It is www.progressiveU.org/blog/hrothert. You don't have to agree with me...but it would be cool if you checked it out.

No comments: