Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas and Gangsta Party






This last week we had a Christmas party and a Gangster party. The Christmas party was for the ward. We had dinner catered and made gingerbread houses. The gangster party was for Artem, who got his mission call to Oakland California. Everyone told him there will be gangsters everywhere trying to get him, so we had a party for him. Doug, his roommate and our other home teacher, also got engaged this last week so that party was kind of for them too. It didn't really work out though because Lisa had to work so she didn't even make it to the party. We will probably do something for them later. Brant's birthday is today. I don't know what we are doing but we will probably be partying again tonight. I think this is like the busiest week of the year so far. I have a final that I have to take today as well. I'm kinda glad to get it over with before finals week, but at the same time... I really don't want to take it. Oh well, not a whole lot I can do about that. Speaking of that final, it's about time to go study for it.

2 comments:

Jeff Rothert said...

Sounds lke a lot of fun/ tell Bren Happy Birthday for me and tell heom, thanks for taking care of you.
Mom

Joni said...

Hey Heidi... lots of great pics here! Did you go "home" for the holidays? How's the new semester? The blood tests? Etc, etc.?

Hope you have a happy Valentine's day!