Sunday, December 03, 2006

Temple Square













Here are our pretty pictures from when we went to the Christmas Devotional tonight. It was a really good devotional and the lights on temple square were amazing, even though it was freezing outside. That is pretty much all we did today, besides church and a nice Sunday nap. I also went to the doctor today and he took pictures of my break out again. I'm on medicine again because I'm breaking out with the skin lupus again. My favorite picture is the one of the Christus with the kids looking up at it. I was taking the picture and they ran up and started talking to Jesus. It was adorable!

1 comment:

Jeff Rothert said...

hey these pictures are great! youor camera takes great night pictures. I have always wanted to see Templw Square at night during the Christmas season. I'm jealous.
Love you
Mom.