Monday, February 19, 2007

An update on the Semester






Well, I haven't posted since before Christmas break. Sorry about that. I've been pretty busy. This semester I'm taking Accounting, 2 computer classes, a religion class, a marriage class, and Spanish. A few of the classes are easy but all of them require a ton of homework. Yucky. I guess it's college so I shouldn't be surprised right? Not a whole lot of things have happened yet this semester. My roommates and a guys apartment went camping this weekend in Goblin Valley, which is about 3 hours south of Provo. It was absolutely gorgeous and I guess we went just in time because I looked out the window this morning and everything is covered in about 2 or 3 inches of snow and it's still snowing really hard... Yuck... maybe we can go play in it or something since we have the day off for President's Day. Oh, my friend David got engaged a few weeks ago. Brent and I video taped it for him and my friend from last year that I went to Vegas with got married on Saturday! I think it would be really hard to get married in the middle of the semester but... she did it. Here is a link to the pictures from this weekend. There are like 100 and I don't even have all of them up there so... don't feel bad if you don't want to look through them...I'll put a few up on this blog. I guess that is about it... I'm still trying to figure out what to do for Spring/Summer semesters and where to live in the fall. here is the link to the pictures... http://new.photos.yahoo.com/byuheidi19/albums

1 comment:

Joni said...

I need to slow down and read more carefully, I think. For a minute, I thought you said "I went to Vegas and got married on Saturday!"

Wow! Glad that I took the time to reread it. Also glad that you are enjoying yourself, Heidi. Sounds like you are feeling better. I'm happy for you.

Love,
Joni