Sunday, October 29, 2006

Who's who?









For our ward Halloween party my apartment dressed up as the Who's from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. It was so much fun. I got to do everyone's hair. Angela and Kimberlee both had pop bottles in their hair to make it stick up. We put a hanger in mine, which you will understand when you see the pictures. The The other night we also went and watched a movie at Brent and Angela's cousins' house. They have a theater room. It was really nice. We also played pool, ping pong, fuseball, and catch phrase for like... three hours. Zac got to live out his dream and chase a deer down their driveway. It was a lot of fun. I'm doing a lot better as well. This has been a good week although I have a pretty severe headache this morning. I've also discovered a new way to put pictures online. I'm not quite sure how to link it to this page yet, but I will work on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun. You probably had a lot of fun gettng dressed as the Whos. That was great!