Monday, October 23, 2006

We take way too many pictures!





I LOVE my roommates! They are so amazing and so much fun! I'm such a lucky person to have such an amazing support group, especially this year when there is a little bit of a need for it with everything I have going on in my life right now. Today was another good day though... we had ward conference. Our bishop spoke about Hope and how to have a more perfect brightness of hope. His brother is actually in the first quorum of the 70 and you can tell because he has an amazing spirit. Our stake president also gave a really good talk. After church I did a little napping and a lot of visiting teaching. I got taught twice, once by Jessica's teachers and once by mine and then I went and did my visiting teaching. After that we had dinner and watched the movie Clue. It was a funny movie. Oh, Kimberlee played chubby bunny today for the first time ever. She had never even heard of it! It was hilarious. Also, our apartment decided we were going to be the who's for Halloween from the movie The Grinch who stole Christmas. Kimberlee got all excited and "fixed" Jessica's hair all pretty. Jessica didn't agree with the idea so much. :)

No comments: