Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Big 2-0.



Thursday was my birthday! I'm officially not a teenager anymore. It's kinda weird to think about. We played capture the flag and some random tag games on my birthday. Jess and I cleaned the apartment today inbetween sessions of General Conference. I am dating my roommate's brother as of this week. His name is Brent. He had to go home this weekend because his best friend was accidentally shot this week. We've been to the temple twice this week. It's really nice. We are going to go again this weekend. I have pictures, but they aren't on the computer yet. I'm trying to get pictures of the apartment today while they are clean so that I can show everyone what it looks like. I do have a few really pretty pictures of the mountains that haven't been altered in the least. It helps me appreciate the meaning of "purple mountain majesty." That is the view from right outside our apartment comples. Nice huh?

1 comment:

Jeff Rothert said...

I'm jealous! The mountains are beautiful. What a wonderful view.

I am so glad that you got to go to the temple. The temple is a wonderful place to be I should get some baptisms ready for you to do.

I hope that Brent's friend is doing alright.

Mom