Monday, September 11, 2006

1st day of work!

Today was my first official day of work. Yikes, 5 a.m. I dunno what I was thinking. It wasn't too bad though. A girl I know from home works with me. I actually sat around for like half of my shift too. There isn't a lot for us to do because they finally have a full crew. I guess that's good right? Well tomorrow is the due date for the Odyssey and no matter how much I read that crazy book I'm still only on page 355. I only have to read to about 480, but that is still over a hundred pages to read before tomorrow. I think my professors forget that I have other homework to do to. Crazies! Well, you know what that means, time to get back to reading. I think my eyes and brain are trying to shut down, but I can't let them yet. Our roommates want to make a video together, so we might be doing that sometime this weekend. Good times!

No comments: