Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is It








Today is going to be quite an emotional day. Today at 1:15 my favorite, and only brother leaves for the MTC and I have the nearly impossible task of dropping him off. It will be hard, but thats ok, life is hard right? I threw him a "surprise" not so surprise goodbye party last night, so that all of those Utah people who said, I can't come, I'm in Utah to his Indiana farewell would have no excuses... but... everyone has swine flu, so, they do have excuses. Oh well, what can you do, anyways, for mom and dad's sake, because I'm not smart enough this morning to figure out how to share a photo album from facebook with the rest of the world, even though I know there is a way... I am posting some pictures from last night's wild and crazy party (just kidding!) on here. And I will probably post again today with pictures from him outside the MTC with me crying helplessly, etc... SO look out for that. Go Elder Rothert, you'll do great!

No comments: