Wednesday, October 14, 2009

El MTC!!!!





Elder Kevin Andrew Rothert reported to the MTC 50 minutes ago, and is now officially a missionary for La Iglesia de Jesu Cristo de los Ultimos Dias. Other than the accents, I better get props for that,
I wrote it all by myself. Anyways, I only cried a little, I am sure there are more tears to come in the future though. He looked very spiffy and he was definitely ready to go when the time came. We all wish him luck and send him with lots of love. He commanded Brent to take care of me, which was also very cute :) Watch for updates about his mission on http://whatiexhale.blogspot.com/ and for those of you with facebook, I will try to keep his pictures and goings on up-to-date! If you want to send or receive a letter from him, let us know, and we will try to get the word to him, but you know how busy he will be, so don't be too harsh if it takes him a little bit to reply. Here are some pictures from the day :) For more funny pictures go to his facebook, where I will be keeping them updated while he is gone, and please don't be too evil to me, I have to go through his application/event invitations. He will be back in October of 2011, so none of that until he gets back!! Thanks!

No comments: