Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Leaving / Going Home

once again, I'm about ready to leave.. Indiana and go back to Utah. Although, I'm not quite sure which to call home. They are both home to me. I get to go to Seattle for a week first before I go back to Provo to visit my friend Angela! I'm pretty excited. My plane is scheduled to leave next Wednesday... super early in the morning. That part isn't too exciting... but.. that's alright. I have a 5 hour layover in Salt Lake.. which will also be kinda lame. Jess and Katee are going to come hang out with me during the layover though. That is exciting! I've been keeping busy with church and working... but other than that.. life is pretty mundane. Tonight I'm helping my friend Wads babysit. Kevin started school today.... I can't say I'm really looking forward to that part of being in Utah.. but I'll deal with it.

No comments: