Sunday, April 02, 2006

General Conference

General conference is this weekend. I missed the Saturday afternoon session but will try to catch it sometime this week since I get credit for watching it in missionary prep. The rest of the sessions have been great. There is a general theme about missionary work and families. Not really surprising I guess. Katee and I watched a bunch of movies yesterday as well. We won't tell you how many... haha.. Oh well. There are less than three full weeks of school left! How exciting! I'm so ready for summer!

4 comments:

Jeff Rothert said...

Hi

Unknown said...

hi...

Joni said...

You know what's funny about General Conference? Rarely will two people ever find the same general theme throughout. See, I thought the general theme was the Atonement, repentance, and eternal life.

That's the beauty of listening with the Spirit, I guess. Everyone hears what the Lord wants them to hear at that moment.

And, if I go back and listen to all of Conference again in two months, the theme would probably seem different to me again.

I love that.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Hi...why are we Hi-ing? this is fun!