Friday, March 10, 2006

Flying

Wow, this week has definately flown by, not that I have a problem with that or anything I love weekends! Well, this weekend might not be too enjoyable. I already finished my four page paper due on Wednesday though... well for the most part there is still some editing to do and stuff... but it's mostly out of the way. I also studied for my Book of Mormon test that is on Wednesday. Next week is missionary week so it will be kinda hectic around here so I figured I needed to get stuff done and out of the way. Also, next weekend Katee is going to visit her fiancee in Arizona all weekend so it will be just Jess and I. I guess we will see how that goes. They are over at Bryan's right now watching the Phantom of the Opera but I felt like there was some stuff I needed to get done before I started partying... or... hanging out for the weekend. Well... that's pretty much it for now I guess. Maggie and I volunteered at the MTC today in the learning center. We acted as investigators and let missionaries teach us the discussions. Maggie and I are also going to teach a lesson on Sunday to a family about the plan of salvation for our missionary prep class. Well.. That is really all for now, I promise. Signing off...:-)

No comments: