Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Days Really Are Getting Longer

I wasn't going to write today, but.. it's been the kinda day where I need to write it down to get it out. It was definately a long morning, I was on campus from 9-3, got up at 7:30... which probably doesn't seem that early... but is kinda early when for some reason I had nightmares last night so sleep was.. a rare gift. When I got back from campus I took like a two hour nap.. while it hailed and stormed outside. I think it probably rained for about 2-3 hours. There is supposed to be snow tomorrow. I've been studying since 6...I think I'm going crazy. I can't believe I had the motivation to sit down for...7 hours and study.... straight... different subjects of course but... still.. that isn't typical me. I talked to one of my friends on the phone for awhile about the gospel. That was a pretty cool experience, a bit of it was argument unfortunately but I feel like the spirit guided my words so that I knew what to say. Now I am talking to Justin about that experience and about sharing the gospel and my testimony. I would have to say I am very greatful to be here at BYU where I have friends I can talk to about this kind of thing and who understand what it feels like to have everyone believe differently than you. I guess you could say it has been a good, very long day :-)

No comments: