Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I LOVE Three Day Weekends!

Wow, it sure felt good to have a break from school, the last one I might add until the end of the semester in April.... scary stuff... not even a spring break to keep me sane! It was a lot of fun though, Jess, Katee and I got a lot of movie watching in. I also got to hang out with Matt, Megan, Allie, Merri, Bethany and Ricky on Friday night and play games. Saturday our ward went tubing with another ward. It was tons of fun but SOOO cold! Jess and I proved ourselves to not be whimps though, thank goodness. Sunday was pretty busy too as usual, I had lots of meetings, and other things. Today was also nice. Jess, Katee and I made dinner for Justin, Ricky and Bryan, then we went and did service for FHE. Oooh yeah, I gave blood this week too! Jess, Katee and I watched the movie Holes tonight too, that was a lot of fun... Hmm... I guess that is all the news I have for now, I should probably study for my test tomorrow then head to bed, school starts again... hooray... not.

No comments: