Thursday, February 23, 2006

Good News

Today was better, not great by any means, but better! I have lots to do tomorrow though and my neighbor feels it necessary to blast her music. That's ok I guess, this weekend I'm going to American Fork to stay with Katee's aunt and cousins again. We are going to do laundry and probably study... for ever.. I have so many tests and other things coming up this week. It feels really good to not have a job anymore. I really like working even though I pretend I don't, it makes me feel like i'm accomplishing something, but it's also really nice to be able to focus on my studies and on getting my back better for now. Well, I'm going to try to go to sleep again. I don't know if it is possible unless I get brave and go tell her to turn down her music or be calmed by the oh so mean wrath of Heidi... we'll see. Goodnight!

No comments: