Saturday, January 28, 2006

Temple Square






So I went to temple square today with Ricky, Justin, and Katee. We originally went to see the new Joseph Smith movie but they were all sold out so we ended up watching the last half of Legacy and the First Vision movie, then we ate, hung out, and came home. It was fun although we didn't get to do what we wanted to. We are going to go back and see it cause Justin says it is really good. Last night Katee and I watched the phantom of the opera while I practiced on her hair for her wedding. It didn't work out as planned because all of my bobby pins were in my hair, which I had forgotten at the time. So... I just kinda curled it and left it down. Today for my book of mormon class I read the coolest talk given by Jeffrey R. Holland called Of Souls, Symbols and Sacraments it was given at a BYU Devotional in 1988 but it is amazing and I highly recommend it for anyone and everyone! Well.. that's about all for now. I'll put the pictures of Katee's hair up...Oh and I added a picture of her and her fiancee... how cute! And, she made that wedding dress.. amazing huh!?!?!

No comments: