Monday, December 26, 2005

Look what I found

Hey, I decided to actually get a website going since I'm horrible at keeping in touch with everyone. Hopefully this will work well enough. I will try to keep it updated and all that fun stuff... Let's see... today I did lots of neat things like..clean my room... I'm trying to finish the Book of Mormon for a second time this year... I'm only in Alma 37 though so I'm pushing it a little bit... .... I guess we will see how it goes. I found a really cool scripture today though Alma 34:10 "it is expedient that there should be a great and last sacrifice... for it shall not be a human sacrifice but it must be an infinite and eternal sacrifice." I'd never thought of it that way... that it wasn't a human being crucified and "sacrificed" for the world. He was infinite and eternal.. That's pretty cool.

No comments: