Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm sick of thorns!!

So... you thought yesterday was bad... um... wrong! Today my dad decided to send all of us to the family farm... to help our cousin Brad clear out the area around the pond and make it nice so we can go to it... and actually have an enjoyable time... Well... Let me tell ya I've never seen so many vines and sticker bushes. Kevin and I worked for about three or four hours getting vines and sticker bushes off of just half of the pond. That wasn't so bad, but I didn't have gloves about half of the time so I'm a walking bandaid. But that's ok... we had a good time together. We don't get to see my cousins very much, they are from Maryland. We took family pictures afterwards, haha when we all looked like complete junk. Tonight though our family played cards again. It's nice to be home. :-)

No comments: