Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Crazy Month

This past month has been a little crazy around here. I came home on the 15th because I wasn't feeling well, and I'm still home recovering from the Lupus and other things trying to eat away at my body. Sounds gross I know.  We have had a few adventures though. Hannah, Scott and their daughter Eliza came to visit me one day when I was sick, it was nice to have company and really nice of them to think of me, after (what I understand to be) a VERY long day in the car.  Also, I got to meet Katheryn's baby Avi at church for the first time.  She is such a sweetheart, hopefully we will be able to spend more time together before I head back to Utah. I will be home until the 8th, and I have a doctors apt right when I get back.  I was talking to my cousin Jana today about how I had three weddings to attend this summer which could be fun, but could also be a little hectic, especially since 2 of them are within about 5 days from each other. This summer is also my five year high school reunion. That should also be interesting. It is only a week before Megan's wedding so I might be able to do both and maybe even have a tiny baby vacation as well. Although it seems as though these few weeks I'm home might have to count as my vacation so that I can graduate in August. It is a sad day for all :( Because of the condition of my Lupus and the fact that I didn't get to see my high school friends yet, I don't have many pictures from Christmas however, maybe I should take some pictures of Mom and Dad before I leave, I will have to work on that. Here are a few from when Eliza, Scott and Hannah came to visit. We visited for a few hours, and I almost got her to say Grover, which would have been a fantastic first word if you ask me :) Maybe not so much if you ask mom and dad though. Anyways, this is probably slightly boring to most of you. So, here are the pictures.... Oh yeah, we got to talk to Kevin for a while on Christmas day as well, and got to visit with Mom's family on the Sunday before Christmas, I sat and talked with Leah almost the whole time. I can't believe how much she has grown up, its amazing.  She is eight years old now, I wish I had gotten a picture of me and her, but I was just too sick the day we went. It really is sad.  My friend and I are planning a get together next week sometime hopefully if some of them can make it since I didn't get to see any of them during actual break. Ok, here are the pictures. In the first, we were trying to get a family picture, and the cuckoo clock went off.. we lost her. The second one is the final product she is waving and everything. In the last one, I gave Eliza my phone and she figured out how to unlock it within ooh 20 seconds.



No comments: