Sunday, September 06, 2009

Just Missing Conneticut

Well, I hit two out of the three states that start with C this month. First, I went and visited California with Brent's family for about a week. We spent the first weekend in Tahoe, and everyone got a kick out of the fact that I am terrified of bears.. so funny.. haha! RUDE! Then we just had random events the rest of the time I was there. One day we went gold panning, and rafted the Bear River, another day, we got together with our friend John who is in the coast guard and currently stationed in Sacramento, about 30 min from where the Dahlin's live. We also got to go to San Francisco, the town that never ceases to amaze me. We went to a Spanish Catholic Mission, the oldest building in the city, we drove down the main drag by Pier 39, we went to the Cable Car Museum, the Rose garden, and Japanese Tea Garden, and the Asian art museum. I'm sure I'm missing a stop or two as well. Then, I helped Brent drive back to Utah, I'm not sure how much help I was though, I love sleeping on car rides.. :) I was home for about 3 days, then I drove Kevin (more like Kevin drove me) to Colorado to meet with Mom and Dad so they could take him home for about a month until he leaves on his mission. He got his call by the way.. I'll let him post on here all about that, if you haven't already heard from Facebook, or some other random source. Anyways, we spent the weekend together, most of which I was sick boo! I developed a fever, so I was feeling pretty gross the whole weekend, but it was great to spend some time with the family. It was a good month. I posted a few pictures of each event.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the layout for this post is...weird...