Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break!! Well... Sorta...


I personally don't get spring break... BOO! But my friends from home do, and they came to visit me a few weeks ago. Unfortunately they picked the coldest week of the month, but that is ok I guess.. We still had fun. I've also started a picture blog, since all I ever really do on here is post pictures, with all of my albums, it will probably only be interesting to my parents, but it will be an easy way for them to see all my pictures, and give them something to do if they are ever bored...
http://heidisscrapbook.shutterfly.com/ It's kinda cool, I haven't had a whole lot of time to mess with it yet, but all of my spring break pictures are on there. We went and saw some Olympic sites, and they LOVED the mountains, so if any of you are mountain lovers, check out those pictures, there are some fantastic ones on there. That site is kind of cool, you can order prints straight from it, or save them to your computer. I gave you a little teaser of some people ice fishing on the lake. Kinda interesting...This is from up the Provo canyon, for all you Provoers that are wandering where in the heck we took this. P.s. No editing was done. Awesome Huh? Also, I'm working on applying for the creative track in the Advertising program, and I am also applying for an internship for this summer that would pay $10 an hour for me to do Copywriting for them. I won't tell you what that is and make you look it up on your own if you don't know. :) Anyways, it feels like once I get my list down to a few last To-Dos, one hundred more pile up, such as a research paper :) for example. Oh well, Life is good. What more can I say? :)

No comments: