Monday, February 02, 2009

Sundance in the Snow

Brent and I went to try to find a place to go sledding this weekend up in the canyon, but didn't have much luck. They wouldn't let us go in Sundance because it is "too dangerous" Probably because of them danged skiiers. Oh well, it was definitely an adventure, and the mountains and view was amazing up there in the snow. I've never actually been up there when it is completely covered with snow. It's awesome. we also found an abandoned amphitheater and went and played around in it for a few in the snow. It was so nice to get outside and believe it or not it was in the upper forties, which was so nice! I also found out my best friends Erin and Tia are coming to visit me on their spring break in March, so I'm super excited about that as well. Sorry I always post my life in pictures, I've realized that pictures really do tell a thousand words, and that they usually do so much better than I ever could. It's also become kind of a passion for me, even though I don't have much skill with it yet. Oh well, I'm working on it.
P.S. it was extremely hard to capture the actual beauty of it. I would say Narnia is
the closest thing I can think of.


No comments: