Saturday, December 06, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

Hey friends, and family. My family (aka Mom and Dad) came out to Utah to visit Kevin and I for the break in case anyone didn't know. They were here for about a week. It was really nice to have a long break from school and to have the family together for Thanksgiving for the first time in 4 years. We made our own Thanksgiving feast together and went and visited Sundance Ski Resort and Temple Square. It was one of the first nights that the Christmas lights were up, so it was a little bit crowded, but fun. The rest of the week we kind of just hung out, played games, and spent time together. Mom and Kevin did get in a pretty amusing tickle fight though. I can't believe there are only 4 days left of regular classes. It's really exciting, and scary at the same time. I have so many different projects and portfolio's going on right now that it is a little overwhelming. I am currently in the middle of a project on Nestle Crunch bar. We are rebranding them, launching a new candy bar, (fake) and giving them an identity. After all, there is no crunch man! I'm also putting togethere two portfolios of my work for different classes and resumes and stuff for internships for the summer. I actually have another blog with a bunch of old and current class projects on for anyone who is super bored, is interested in advertising, or just wants to see what I'm actually doing. Anyways, Thanks for reading this rambling thing :) Its been fun. I posted some pictures of my family's visit and a link to my other site.
http://www.byugroupprojects.blogspot.com

No comments: