Sunday, November 26, 2006

Long Time...


Well, it's been a really long time since I have posted. That is mostly because I haven't had my computer for about a month. The part in the motherboard that charges the computer was broken so I had to get it fixed. BYU beat Utah today for the first time in 5 years. Exciting huh? The replay was on ESPN as one of the best plays of the day. We were down by four with 9 seconds left and we were on the 10 yard line. Beck threw the pass into the endzone and it was dropped. Leaving us 3 seconds. Beck got the ball again and waited FOREVER to throw it, but Jonny Harline's man had left him wide opening going after John Beck, so Harline caught it and we won by two points. WOO HOO! It was also really really nice to have a break from school this week. It was much needed, but it was too short, only a day left. I feel like it's been maybe three days, max, when I've actually had about a week off. No new results from the doctor yet. I had blood tests done this week to check my liver enzymes in my blood, cause apparently they are doing something weird. The doctor is afraid I have hepatitis of some sort. I'm not sure how that could happen, but they are checking. I had three tubes taken at the hospital this week and I'm supposed to go back for more next week. I would have to admit I'm pretty sick of doctors and hospitals and getting needles stuck into the exact same place in my arm over and over and over. I guess that is all for now. I don't have a whole lot to say even though it has been a few weeks. We've had a few roommate issues but I think they are mostly fixed now. I hope so at least... I guess I'll find out sooner or later if they aren't.

No comments: