Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Girls Day Out (Plus Seth!)




Seth came to lunch with a bunch of girls yesterday haha! Just kidding. Katheryn, Kayla and I and our mothers went to lunch together yesterday at Denny's.  We met after mom and I got massages from Colleen Eakins at her massage center. Afterwards we went to Penny's and bought me like $200 worth of clothes, it was fantastic.  After that, we rented some movies then came back and bought me a mattress. It was a good day for me yesterday all in all. And I got to see and hang out with Avi! I can't say her name right, but that is ok... I guess... they did it to her not me. Here are some pictures from lunch. The baby loved me, and Kayla made her drool, and the lady took super blurry pictures.. but what can you do? I'm not sure you can do anything so.. too bad, poor Seth, he loved it don't let him lie to you. :) I am planning on surprising mom with another massage on her birthday, we both had two free massage gift certificates, its fantastic. Thanks Dad! Woo hoo, ooh I thought UPS was here, but no luck, just parents...

No comments: